PhD Political Science, Hertie School, Berlin, Doctoral Program in Governance (2020-2023)
- Research focus: Deliberation in online environments using computational social science approaches in collaboration with the Data Science Lab at the Hertie School
MSc. Social Data Science, University of Oxford (2019-2020)
- Interdisciplinary graduate program in Social Data Science, based at the Oxford Internet Institute, at the intersection between social science and computational science, with a practical focus on data analysis and programming with Python, Internet research and political science. Master thesis: Climate skeptic attitudes and communication in the face of opposing views on Reddit
MSc. Psychology, University of Kassel (2016-2019)
- First major in Social and Environmental Psychology, second major in Clinical Psychology. Master thesis: Social Drivers of Individual Air Travel
BSc. Psychology, University of Kassel (2013-2016)
- Bachelor thesis in Environmental Psychology: Outdoor Sport and Environmental Behavior. Presentation of thesis at the AASP Conference in Toronto, 2018.
Teaching Assistant, Hertie School, Introduction to Data Science (Fall 2021)
Teaching Assistant, Hertie School, Statistical Modeling & Causal Inference (Spring 2021)
Research Consultant, Hertie School, Data Science Lab (2020-2021)
Research Assistant, Center for Environmental Systems Research (CESR) (2017-2019)
Teaching Assistant, University of Kassel, Department of Psychology (2014-2016) - Quantitative Methods I and II
Research Assistant, University of Kassel, department of Psychology, Psychology of Memory (2014-2016)
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Doctoral Scholarship, German Academic National Foundation (Promotionsförderung, Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes) (2021-2023)
Highly commended thesis 2020, Oxford Internet Institute
- Prize awarded for my MSc thesis in Social Data Science (Should we talk to climate skeptics?), annual award.
Carl-Friedrich Graumann Award, German Psychological Society (DGPs), Section Environmental Psychology (2018)
- Honouring my bachelor thesis (Outdoor Sport and Environmental behavior) as best newcomer scientist work in the field of environmental psychology, bi-annual award.
Scholarship, German Academic National Foundation (Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes) (2016-2020)
- Supporting ”the university education of young people who, on account of their exceptional academic or artistic talents and their personalities, can be expected to make an outstanding contribution to society as a whole”.
- Seminar Organization, Network Analysis for Sustainable Development (2019-2020)
- Elected Student Representative, Graduate Center for Environmental Studies and Teaching (GradZ), University of Kassel (2018-2019)
- Seminar Organization, Artificial Intelligence and Society (2018-2019)
- Seminar Organization, Sustainability Scenario Modelling (2017-2018)
- Elected Student Representative, Directorate, Department of Psychology, University of Kassel (2017-2018)
- Sport Psychology, FC Augsburg, German premier league soccer team (2017)
- Psychological therapy of chronic pain, German Red Cross Hospital, Kassel (Pain Clinic) (2015)
- Member of the German Junior National Team (2011-2013)
- Participation in European Championships, World Championships and various other international competitions
- German Champion, Olympic Recurve, Outdoor and Indoor (2011)
- German Vice Champion, Field (2013)